- there are ten chubby sausages where my toes used to be
- i can no longer wear my wedding rings. last night i had to take it off and i thought my poor finger was going to explode. on the plus side, i just read this morning about women who had to have their ring cut off....at least it didn't get that bad!!
- i barely got my toe nail polish removed before i realized how uncomfortable i was, stretching and struggling. i guess i get a pedicure this weekend!
- i can't concentrate on anything for longer than 8 seconds......
- .......what was i doing again?
- very few things fit me anymore....and i don't want to spend much $$ on maternity clothes that i won't wear after december....
- i can't remember a day i didn't look up cribs, diapers, or car seats online at least once
- it takes me a month to get comfortable at night, only to wake up and either move downstairs or go to the bathroom.....
BUT, you know what? i wouldn't trade it for anything. every time this little monkey kicks, rolls, rattles, dances or punches inside of me, it still brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. i can't believe that i'm growing a little man....that i've been entrusted to grow and nurture this little life inside of me. really, the other stuff doesn't even matter. i'm over it. he's all worth it.
mama loves you, buckwheat