Monday, April 24

'I have a bloated ass!"

Just one of the many stupid things that were said last night that, sadly enough, all four of us cracked up about. We got to hang out with Dave and Mysha, our long lost best friends who live 6 doors down from us, and it seems like we never see eachother. Look at them, who wouldn't want to hang out with them?!? ;) It's sad, I know that we all take for granted living so close to such great friends. Like now, as I'm using their computer (haha!) I don't even realize how much I'll miss this closeness and openness we share when we each buy houses not 6 doors down from eachother, unless something miraculous happens!! It's great living this close to your best friends, it's just something we need to not take so much for granted......
And off my soapbox! Last night was lots of fun. We went out for dinner, played pool and then poker (which I dominated!! hehe!) It was so much fun, we talked about serious things (mysha and I did, anyway, the guys, probably not so much!) and laughed about stupid stuff, like farting (and then locking us in the car!!) and couples colonics and edited rap songs. It was just so great to hang out with them again..... I've missed hanging out together!! They really are such a huge blessing to us. We can laugh and laugh and laugh about stupid things, like Mysha checking me out!, and at the same time, just have a really real and deep friendship. It's great, and it's even greater than Mysh and I have been friends for such a long time, since high school. It's not often that you find that, and keep it!!! Dave and Mysha, we love you!!! And your lovely little lumps! :)
And I love my dear husband. Less than a month until our anniversary, and I have no idea what to get him.... Hopefully today I can brainstorm and start coming up with something. I lpve being married, it rocks my face off. It's the best thing ever, probably second to kids? Would it really be second to kids, or maybe a tie with having kid and being a parent...... I don't know though. I'll have to ask my friends who are married and parents.... Heather? What do you think?
Ok, enough incessant rambling from me. Gotta get some graduation cards made......it's coming up fast!!!
Stay classy, SanDiego

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better Love being Marries. I'm sure you're planning on getting your husband something really nice. Like a pool table or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Hooray, we made it into the blog! We kind of sound like psychos though... well I guess we are! I had a great time too, neighbor :) K bye.

Anonymous said...

Damnit Clark, I know we have had our differences but I keep coming back to that night we spent spooning in front of the fire. What was that wine we were drinking, oh how I loved sipping it out of your belly button, still picking the hairs out of my teeth tho. Oh I miss us, and what we had together...
Wait, matt and carly, WTF? Ahh, shiitt...sorry wrong blog...

```steve````