waiting for mat to get home so we can go to the stock show. decided to take a cue from heather again and enlighten the wondering minds. or wandering minds... :)
1) i try really hard to be a vegetarian. but sometimes, it's easier to just eat meat. and sometimes (like tonight) i just really want a corn dog. what's wrong with me?
2) as much as i complained about working at borders, i really did love it.
3) i have no idea what i'm going to do when i finally finish with college. i think it's just a security blanket
4) i heart peanut butter. so much. i hope i don't get salmonella.
5) i have truly horrible time management skills.
6) my favorite color is purple, just like my momma.
7) my socks have bees on them right now. buzzzzzzz
8) i hate hate hate the way grateful is spelled. it looks like cheese grater. what's wrong with "greatful" ?????
9) i can't believe we've almost been married for 5 years. sometimes, i can't remember before marriage. it just skips from high school, to dts, to being married.
10) i can't ever decide what color i want my hair to be.
11) my etsy shop has had only one customer....my momma. that makes me sad...
12) songs get stuck in my head far too easily. today, at work brandy sang "say my name" for all of 5 seconds and....yup....it's in my head. drives me crazy!!
13) i can't handle not having painted toesies.
14) almost done..... i hate having people follow me up the stairs. esp mat. i always think he's going to scare me or smack my bootie or something. i either have to follow him or run up the stairs really quick like. which leads into number
15) i scare super easily. even during funny shows or movies things can scare me. riding in a car is torture. too sensitive i suppose. but i still love scary movies and shows. strange.
16) i drink iced tea almost every day. definitely every day in the summertime. so delish!
thanks for playing. :)